Site logo

Paternity Law & Fathers

Whether you are the father of a child or a mother seeking to have the father legally established, you need to be aware that legal fatherhood can only be established by a Paternity action in Court. The Office of Recovery Services can initiate a child support action and require a paternity test. However, these actions give no rights to a father. Our firm can help you get through this confusing process and help you establish custodial or modify parenting time orders to ensure that your child(ren) have the relationship with you they deserve.

DISCLAIMER: The Wyoming State Bar does not certify any lawyer as a specialist or expert. Anyone considering a lawyer should independently investigate the lawyer's credentials and ability and not rely upon advertisements or self-proclaimed expertise.